http://www.facebook.com/Marination.vering

1/5/10

Christmas Break

This Christmas I went to Mazatlan, Sinaloa. Every Christmas we went to Mazatlan, and all the family would meet at my aunt’s house and celebrate it with a lot of joy; but now it’s getting really rare to see all the family, and surprising, this year everybody went. In Mazatlan we did a lot of things. One example is that we went to the beach in the hotel “Playa Mazatlan” where we always stay. Another example of our vacation is that we went to the movies to see Avatar, the new popular movie today. This Christmas we did a dance my cousins Ana Elena and Martha Sofia, my sister Isabella and I with a song from an old movie called Fame. Also, my family cooked a big buffet with turkey and other typical recopies for Mexican Christmas. We danced all night and open presents with all the family. This was my Christmas vacation in Mazatlan.

This year my new year was fantastic. I spend my new years in my house with my family and it was nice. We had a really nice dinner; dark turkey and white turkey, Shirley temples, garlic bread, potatoes with gravy and more. Later on we all did what we like to do, which for me is to be in the computer. When the time for new years came we all went outside to see the fire works and celebrate the beginning of a new year.


January 2, 2010 my family invited my best friend, Cassy’s family to a dinner. For dinner we had meat with potatoes on the side and garlic bread. Cassy’s parents wouldn’t let her spend the night until she gave up and agreed to let her stay. It was 10:00 p.m. in the night and her parents where suppose to go back to their house in Bucerias, since is a long ways on driving. Then it became 12:00 a.m. and Cassy was getting worried because they weren’t leaving when is their house is really far away. Later it became 1:00 a.m. then 2:00 a.m. then 3:00 a.m. and they haven’t left until Cassy went down stairs and told her and mine about how late it was and them driving and they figure out it was late and left. That was the latest time someone stayed over in our house, and we look up for it to happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment